Tuesday, February 28, 2012

that's just cruel.

Really co-worker? Really? Is it absolutely necessary to put that large bowl of peanut M&Ms behind me when I have decided to give up "candy snacking" for lent? Also, I have given up going into the "cookie cupboard" at work and having 2 or 4 with my morning/afternoon tea.

I'm not a religious person, but this seems like a good time to get on the bandwagon and give up something I enjoy. Which for me, is CANDY CANDY CANDY!

Did I mention that there was still a giant glass jar of candy from valentine's on each floor? Don't these people know that I am weak against gummy candy and icy squares?!

Now each time I leave my desk I walk past that bowl of M&Ms. Ugh!

But please don't feel too sad for me and my horrible sad life ruining problem. I've factored in two cookies for the day.

In other news, I ran 15km on the weekend, which is the longest I have run in ...oh a few months maybe. It felt good-bad. As in, good to be doing it and glad I  can still pound out 15km, but I would have rather been fatting about on the couch, that's for dang sure.

1 comment:

  1. Gummy candy is a problem in this house too. Swedish fish, sour patch kids...don't stand a chance. Peanut M&Ms are up there too though, it would be so easy to just grab a couple when you walk by...multiple times. Congrats on the long run!

    ReplyDelete