Friday, February 25, 2011

I totally chickened out on my run this morning.

After Wednesday's crappy run, I wanted to get back in the groove! So, I had my alarm set for my regular time, but when it went off I felt sluggish and tired and really nervous. And went back to sleep.

What if I never have another good run and can never go farther than 3.5 km again? Is this possible? Well, I guess so. Is it probable? Um, no. Is logic overrated? Yes.

Last night I also had pole dance which was awesome after a month or so off. I've definitely lost some of my strength moves that I could do before (sad!) but am getting some other ones that I wasn't quite confident enough to really commit to (yay!).

Anyway, I am FOR. SURE. running tomorrow, and whether it's 5k or 15k I'm not going to sweat it. The weather should be go so I'm just going to see what happens.

Anyone have a great way to motivate yourself after a crappy run?

No comments:

Post a Comment