Hey you know how I'm really cheap? It's true! I wanted new inspire crops from Lulu, but 86$? Do not like. So, I checked out the Ivivva sizing and in theory, I am a bang on size 14. So, I got some crops to try.
I got the Rhythmic crop II *gym (48$, + less tax on kid's clothes). They're made of power luxtreme and have a waistband pocket in the back. They're plain black.
I find in Lulu I'm usually *right* between a 4 and a 6, and get indecisive, and end up disliking both sizes, so hope this would be my solution.
When I opened the package, my first thought was "Good god these look small." My second was "In theory they should fit really well calm down." Also to note is that they're not hemmed. They have bar tacks up the leg, so oyu could cut them to your desired size. Lululemon will hem Ivivva stuff, so they might hem these.
So, here are the pictures. Yes I am currently awaiting my fine arts awards. They are terrible and I am aware of that. I'm wearing size 6 inspire crops from Lulu, the Ivivva rhythmic crops in 14, and speed shorts in a size 4.
- The Inspires give me a little bit of muffinage, and feel pretty tight in the calves. They're great for running and this size never slips down or anything when I'm running.
- The Ivivvas feel about the same. Holding them up together, there's maybe a half-inch difference in the waistband. They also feel snug and supportive, in a good way.
- Speeds also poke in right at my back bacon area, but feel really comfy.
- If you're a solid 4, you can definitely swing Ivivva size 14. If you're a 2, you could probably size down. If you're a 6 in speed shorts, it might be tight.
- I find power luxtreme fits a little small, so other things might be OK if you're a 6.
- I am curious if these give me too much muffin top. Please let me know if they do.
- They feel really supportive. I think they'd be good for running. No drawstring but they're tight enough without it for me.
- I think the shirts would fit me OK, except I have freakishly long arms. If you've got a short torso, you could definitely swing their tanks.
- I'll probably keep them if Lulu can hem them without taking too much length off.