Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's not a race, it's a "cumulative group distance challenge."

And my group is winning, possibly partly due to the fact that we have more than twice as many people as the other team. AND partly due to the fact that I ran 17km the other day. SNAPS!

Ran home, chugged some G2, patted the dog and told her I'd be back soon to take her out, and went out to do a few more km along the boardwalk.

My goal for this week is to remember to bring my camera along for the run to show you all how lovely Toronto can be along the water!

I also logged 20km this weekend - Sunday was hot and muggy and sucked really hard, but Monday, after sitting in the car for 6 hours, I had an amazing, cool, fast 8k.

Oh I also ate like twice as much food as normal this weekend - going between Husby's parents and my parents means dessert with every meal, real food with every meal, and beer/wine/both with every meal. Um, I'm adding some padding to keep me warm this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment