Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 followers, I'm on my way to a book deal, yo!

A new follower so I'll do a post! Although I don't have too much to report in the running department (still loving audiobooks! Still running home from work [sometimes]), things in the life in general department are good.

- Off to Sudbury for a wedding this weekend
- Took the pooch on a road trip home, where she got to chase squirrels in the backyard and barf on my parents' carpet
- Fatted about for the long weekend (civic holiday!)

Since I don't have any thrilling news or insight, I'm just going to provide you with a link to a great article on how heat & humidity affect your running, by Frayed Laces. Check it out, it's a good read and very well-referenced!

Also, interesting fact is that I walk by a tonne of homeless people on my way to work every morning/evening. Some of them are crazy. This morning a homeless man called out to me "Pamela! Wait up!" Um, no. My name's not Pamela, and I ain't waiting up because you kind of freak me out a little.

Another story: One time, a bird shat on my head on my walk to work and the homeless people laughed at me. True story.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. I'm enjoying being one of the elite 3 followers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, VIP Follower here! Can't wait for the book :)

    I have no words for your homeless encounters...haha. I enjoyed the post by Frayed Laces though! Thanks for linking to it.

    ReplyDelete